I love Asian cooking, particularly stir-fry. In this meal I combined toasted sesame seeds with chewy chickpeas, crunchy broccoli, fresh lime, ginger and soy sauce for a wonderful fusion dish.
1 clove garlic
1/2 can chickpeas
30g sesame seeds
few florets of broccoli
dried crushed chilli (optional)
juice of 1 lime
1. Toast sesame seeds and set aside
2. Fry onion, garlic and ginger in a little oil
3. Add mushrooms and broccoli
4. Add chickpeas and sesame seeds
5. Flavour with crushed chilli, lime juice and soy sauce to taste
6. Serve with rice and green tea
I like to add turmeric to my rice to turn it a fun yellow colour. Turmeric is also very soothing to the digestive system as it has anti-inflammatory properties.